Saturday, February 12, 2011

Born This Way

I am an aggressive, dominant female and I was born this way.  It is empowering for me to say those words, to embrace the Goddess within myself.

Most of my life I have had to make excuses for why I am dominant due to preconceived notions that women are somehow delicate wilting blossoms, and thus the weaker sex.

I was blessed with a progressive thinking Grandfather who played a major role in my upbringing, and began my eduction at the age of three. He adored women and believed they should have a higher role in society, and what is more important he passed that on to me. 

Education is Power, whether you are self taught or not. I read every book he handed me, and always kept in mind that I should strive to learn something new everyday.

Don't be ashamed of who you are, shine on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All opinions are respected and taken into consideration..Thank you...xx