Saturday, April 23, 2011

4 DEAD IN OHIO

I know many of you out there will probably hate me for saying this, but I feel perhaps America is being a Bit of a Hypocrite when it says it supports Peaceful Demonstrations, and offers helps to Rebels in other countries when they rise up against their Government.

I am not Anti-American. I love this Country. I just haven't forgotten what happened when a Group of Intellectual College Students who were against the bombings in Cambodia and The Vietnam War decided to assemble on The Kent State University Campus and hold a Demonstration of their Protest. Our Government didn't respond kindly to their right to assemble, or to protest the war. Instead , The National Guard was called in to break up the event, and they used force. Shots were fired, against unarmed students, and lives were lost, because they spoke out against the Government. Does any of this sound familiar to the way things are handled in other countries today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All opinions are respected and taken into consideration..Thank you...xx