Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Path To Enlightenment

I began my path to enlightenment with a young man who had spent time with Monks in Tibet. He had found himself the only survivor in a fatal car accident and sought answers as to why his life was spared. My life was I must admit not as spiritually fit as it could be, and i wanted answers also.

I began to pray. More than that, I began to listen. God is within me, he has never left me and never will.

I revisited the teachings of Christ, from a Spiritual perspective, from a Humanitarian Perspective.

I gained  a new perspective on life an humanity. I truly believe Christ was here to usher in a new era of Humanity based on Equality and Peace. That not one of us created any better than the other as we all come from the same collective race. There should not be "The Haves" and "The Have-Nots' nor should we waste our energies killing in the name of God. We are to take care of one another, truly as brother and sister, and love one another.

Love was the message that Christ spread. There is no Love in senseless slaughter in the name of Freedom, or Starving your Fellow Brothers and Sisters so that you can run a proper Government, and Look Good in your Political Party's Eyes.

Principles, Money, and Power, or even Fame if that's your thing will not bring you any Inner Peace. Loving yourself and spreading the Love is The Answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All opinions are respected and taken into consideration..Thank you...xx