Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Libya-Act of Aggression or Humanitarian Act

While I am a Pacifist, I do not endorse the senseless slaughter of your own people because they do not agree with your point of view.  Sometimes I bitch and moan about living in America, but at least I know that I can speak out against the Republicans without fear of them coming to my door and slitting my throat.
There are some who would ask why are we wasting money in Libya while our economy is already so stressed. We are doing this because our country was built on FREEDOM. The people of Libya deserve to be free of Oppression. Free of Fear. They deserve to LIVE.
This was not so much an act of aggression as it was an a Humanitarian Act.
Being a Proud American, I am inclined to say Let Freedom Ring, and Being a John Lennon Fan I am Inclined to say Power To The People!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All opinions are respected and taken into consideration..Thank you...xx