Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Temple Within

Recently I fell off my path due the Media Blitz provided by Harold Camping and Family Radio, and for this I paid a dear price. I acquired Doomsday Depression. My mind and Body were not in synch with eachother. it was as if I had amnesia and forgotten everything I had known to be true.

While I was obsessing over this Science Fiction Movie called The Rapture that was playing out in the Media,  I began to doubt my worthiness as a human being, and if I would be able to be caught up in the clouds with Christ.  I began to cry all the time, lost interest in my daily activities, and was not honouring any belief sysyem whatsoever. I did pray, but it was not like I had before.

During the time My Mind was Raptured I had forgotten important elements necessary to my Spiritual Survival.  The Bible states that in my Father's home there are many Mansion, or dwelling places, if you prefer. On My Journey I have come to decipher this as meaning the dwelling places are literally US. The Bible also talks about the body being a temple for the Holy Spirit to reside in.  If the Holy Spirit resides in us and we are temples of a Living God. Then God is with us all the time. We do not have to wait for him to return. We need to live our lives full of love and kindness free from hate and abuse. We need to live harmoniously, and embrace the Holy Spirit within.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All opinions are respected and taken into consideration..Thank you...xx